There is an idea to maximize simple space saving garden in your back yard by building small waterfall and ponds. There is no reason for you to let your small space garden look in nasty. Change it with new atmosphere with giving nature theme at your garden. As a popular designs home waterfall can be added at your home like people do it at their home.
There are some steps to be followed to maximize simple space saving garden in easy ways.
1. Measuring the spot at your garden to be frame for your waterfall and pond landscape.
2. Buy waterfall kits at market supply like waterfall miniature, gravel, pebble, stones, planting, flowering and pump.
3. Dig hole on the ground about 6 inches on the frame of the waterfall and pond landscape.
4. Blend water, sands and cement then pour to the hole on the ground. Add some bricks on the borders of the ponds then adhere them with the concrete pit.
5. Attach miniature waterfall kits on the side of pond with adhere it with the concrete pit.
6. Make sure they adhere perfectly then attach the gravel or pebble to the river rock on the waterfall.
7. Place the planting and flowering around the waterfall and pond.
8. Place the pump and hide it with soil then connect to the electricity.
9. Test the water come fall and flow to the pond.
10 Photos Gallery of: How to Maximize Simple Space Saving Garden Small Waterfall
You also can add some decorative lamp on your waterfall. Those are the ways to maximize simple space saving garden by building waterfall and pond to get beauty and nature view at your garden. If you like this post you can share it with your friends and leave a comment on this post.